September 30, 2008

Your Fast Lap & BBQ Event

Last Friday I hosted the 'Your Fastest Lap & BBQ' event at my house. It was an amazing success! Please if you haven't donated for your attendence, do so at your earliest convenience! I'm sorry to say that there are no pictures from this event. Please stay tuned for the next event, and I promise to remember the camera next time! During the event I also hosted a silent auction of various items that were generously donated by local area businesses and retailers. Thank you to all the donors!

Here is a list of the Silent Auction Items and their auction values:
Max Gill & Grill $25 Gift Certificate - $21.00
Zaidy's Deli $50 Gift Certificate - $41.75
Hapa Sushi $50 Gift Certificate - $46.00
Loveland Ski Area lift tickets 2 Pack - $41.00
Loveland Ski Area lift tickets 2 Pack - $41.00
Tommy Hilfiger True Star - $3.00
Donna Karan Gold - $1.00
Aramis Life - $3.00
Tommy Girl - $10.00
DKNY Be Delicious - $5.00

No comments: